How long does delivery take?
Please be aware that we are a same-day delivery service. Not a one-hour delivery service. We cover a huge territory and although some orders can be delivered as quickly as 30 minutes the usual waiting time is one to two hours.
- Orders that are placed before 1 pm usually get delivered before 6 pm the same day.
- Orders that are placed after 1 pm usually get delivered before 10 pm the same day.
- If any orders do not get delivered the same day we will deliver them the next day with a bonus for the delay.
- Orders placed after 8 pm will get delivered the next day.
- If you are unhappy with your order for any reason please let us know so we can make things right for you before you write poor reviews on us. We would appreciate it very much.
What is the age restriciton?
What methods can I pay with?
Due to the new legalities of the cannabis market, as of Oct. 17th, 2018 we only accept e-mail transfers via Interac.
What parts of Edmonton do you serve?
What strains do you carry?
Is your service safe?
We are probably the safest method to purchase cannabis around. Our drivers are all professional and have been in the industry for many years. Our products are all locally grown by experienced healthcare providers and cannabis artisans. They are passionate about cannabis and grow everything organically. We will never sell any cannabis that we wouldn’t consume ourselves. We are not affiliated with any criminal organizations and operate solely as cannabis enthusiasts.
Do you offer specials or discounts?
We have weekly and daily specials. Sign up for details.
Is this legal?
There are no provisions made yet by Health Canada for a service such as ours to exist legally. As soon as Health Canada lets us we will become a legally operating service. If you have followed the legalization of cannabis in Canada you already know how the government has shut out the small business in favour of large corporate companies to come in and steal the show. But to order from them takes days to get your delivery. That isn’t good enough. This is our act of civil disobedience until the laws are changed to accommodate every adult Canadians choice to use and procure cannabis safely and quickly. If you have issues with this, please let us know. We will be happy to explain how this service is necessary. We are not criminals. We are just like you. We enjoy cannabis and use it both recreationally and medically. We are simply here to serve you, our friends.